Mon - Fri 8:00 - 17:00218-367-LAWN (5296)
Precision – Sales Representative Job Description – condensed version
The Sales Representative is responsible to bring a consistent flow of profitable new business to Precision, in accordance with the sales and marketing plan. Executes the sales and customer relations policies, maintain, and improve Precision’s competitive position to increase market share. Monitor installation of hardscapes/softscapes/services and customer’s perception and attitudes towards the services provided. Identify and communicate to the Precision team any specific customer preferences or requests for service and immediately works to provide solutions to any customer complaints.
- Meet or exceed sales objectives and targeted goals.
- Respond in a timely manner to all inquiries and proposal requests
- Prepare and present approved proposals or agreements in a complete and professional manner.
- Effective communication with production foreman to relay contract specifications, customer preferences and ensure customer satisfaction with services delivered.
- Understand and anticipate customer and/or market needs, current and projected
- Aggressively seek out and identify opportunities for new business, customers, and market growth
- Maintain complete customer and market awareness. Know where opportunity exists for improved customer service to current and prospective customers and opportunities for additional sales and market penetration
- Follow-up on all jobs won/bid by Hardscapes/Softscapes Division for maintenance opportunities
- Create/Assist with overall sales and marketing initiatives for Precision.
- Maintain preferred vendor status with desired customers
- Develop repeat and/or referral business from customers.
- Must have the ability to work outdoors and visit job sites on a regular basis.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Strong business acumen in Sales, planning and management
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills
- Smart Phone
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to learn and use internal programs for CRM management, invoicing, and proposals
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Landscaping Experience
Level of education: Bachelor's DegreeApply Now
Contact us to learn more. 218-367-LAWN (5296) – email@example.com .
We Provide Landscaping Services to all of Otter Tail County and the surrounding areas, including: