Precision – Office Manager Job Description – condensed version
The Office Manager role at Precision Landscape & Irrigation is a key member of the team and will be the liaison between the administrative office and field operations. This position will perform a wide range of administrative officer and support activities to facilitate the efficient operation of the organization. This role requires the ability to exercise independent judgement as it pertains to executive schedule management and operations services interaction in alignment with organizational goals.
ABOUT PRECISION LANDSCAPE:
We are an award-winning company, operating locally and growing exponentially. Our mission is to help every client maximize their outdoor living experience. We work in many different verticals in the landscape industry, providing residential and commercial services. Our core values are the backbone of our business, and they guide our hiring process: we are accountable, professional, driven, trustworthy, and aligned.
- Greet Clients and answer phones with a positive winning attitude.
- Enter Client contact information and communications into HubSpot, CRM system and assign incoming leads to appropriate departments.
- Knowledge of LMN and/or alike data entry base.
- Prepare job packets for client projects and monitor status through construction process.
- Process invoices and receive client payments through QuickBooks.
- Enter billing and run checks for payables through QuickBooks.
- Assist sales with follow-up calls to potential clients.
- Assist project department with client communications through various project stages.
- Assist recurring department with client communications and paperwork as needed.
- Assist marketing department with marketing campaign management through HubSpot.
- Assist sales with scheduling client meetings and prepare documents as requested/needed.
- Strive for continuous personal improvement through various training and growth with the company.
- Embrace the company values and mission statements and promote alignment with team members, clients, and the company.
- Ability to prepare weekly/monthly/quarterly/annual reports as needed/requested.
- Knowledge of payroll and HR laws.
- Ability to keep Company and Client Information Confidentiality.
- Ability to work in a high-pace work environment.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Ability to utilizes Microsoft Office, QuickBooks, Data Entry Base, Excel, Fax.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work under pressure, tight deadlines, and in a fast-moving environment.
- Responsible and dependable.
- Perform ethically and with integrity.
- Carry and use a smartphone for communication and reporting.
- Time Management
- Ability to work independently with little to no supervision and collectively as part of a team.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including occasional weekends and holidays.
- Ability to multi-task and management multiple projects at one time.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent, college experience is a plus.
- Able to speak, read, and write English.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in customer service.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in bookkeeping and/or QuickBooks.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Capable of lifting to 25 pounds as necessary.
- Excellent stamina and work ethic.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Position may require travel to and from field sites to monitor the status of multiple projects.
COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY:
As an equal opportunity employer committed to meeting the needs of a multigenerational and multicultural workforce, Precision Landscape recognizes that a diverse staff, reflective of our community, is an integral and welcome part of a successful and ethical business. We hire local talent at all levels regardless of race, color, religion, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or disability, and actively foster inclusion in all forms within our company and across interactions with clients, candidates, and partners.
If this position caught your eye, send us your resume! For best consideration, include the job title and source where you found this position in the subject line of your email to email@example.com. Already a Precision Landscape candidate? Please connect directly with your recruiter to discuss this opportunity.